There are specific answers to questions and facts a law firm will want to know from a clients about their accident.
- A law firm will want you to describe your injuries in detail.
- If you have photos of your injuries an attorney will want to see those photos.
- Were you sent by an ambulance to the hospital?
- Were you treated in the emergency room? Where, what hospital and how long did you stay?
- What was the ER doctor’s diagnosis of your injuries?
- Were you prescribed any medications, splints, crutches, etc?
- Were you advised to follow up with another doctor?
- What are the names of the doctors that have treated you since the accident. (Include your primary care physician, physical therapist, hospitals, radiology and other facilities.)
- Are your injuries long-term?
Have you been released from medical care?
If you have information life this an attorney will be able to help you determine if you have a case. We are ready to answer your injury and medical questions 24 hours a day.
Question we get asked include:
- Who will pay my medical bills?
- What is my case worth?
- Who will pay my time off work?